RFID options for the Field PC
1 Mar 2010
Note: This information is provided as a reference and does not imply that Juniper Systems will provide full support for the use of any specific third-party device or software with a Juniper Systems product.
Options for adding both Low Frequency (LF or EID) and/or High Frequency (HF or UHF) RFID to our rugged handheld computer products include the following.
- Socket Mobile SocketScan Series 6 HF RFID CF Cards (Archer, Allegro MX)
- Fort Supply EID LF RFID readers
- Wireless Dynamics SDiD HF and LF SDIO cards (Archer, Mesa)
- BioMark LF RFID (EID) readers
- AllFlex LF RFID (EID) readers
- Sirit Plug-in-Play HF RFID SDIO and USB
- Kenetics HF RFID CF card
- GAO LF and HF RFID readers
- Promag RWD-145 CF card
Other external (Bluetooth) options may include those described at the following web pages.