Juniper Systems, Inc., respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Contact Data. This page describes the policies and practices for collecting, processing, and retaining such data by Juniper Systems, Inc. (referred to as “Juniper Systems,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). Please note that this policy and information in no way supersedes, replaces, or otherwise relates to the privacy policies of our customers, business partners, or other third parties. We have created this policy to help explain the care with which Juniper Systems treat Personal Contact Data.
By continuing to visit and use our website and/or use our products and services, you agree to this policy and the way we make use of Personal Contact Data as set forth herein or amended hereafter.
- Juniper Systems, Inc., is committed to and strives to follow the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective May 25, 2018 and the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), effective July 1, 2020.
- Juniper Systems, Inc., respects your privacy and you have the right to know what personal information we collect, use and share. Personal Information is data that links directly or indirectly to a specific customer or household. You have the right to know, the right to delete, the right to opt-out and the right to non-discrimination.
- Juniper Systems has a lawful basis for collecting and processing Personal Contact Data, including:
- By Consent: any person providing their Personal Contact Data to us, to request information about our products and services, and who provides their consent to be contacted by us
- Performance of Contract: to fulfill agreements and contracts we have with suppliers, business partners, customers, and other third parties
- Legitimate Business Interest: to fulfill our business purpose of selling our products and services
- Juniper Systems, Inc., does not rent or sell any Personal Contact Data to any third parties.
- All data gathered during an inquiry or account login process is intended for our use to communicate with you about our products, company, and services.
- Personal Contact Data will only be used to fulfill the legitimate business interests of the company, as an organization that sells products and services.
- We may share Personal Contact Data with third-party companies such as business partners, resellers, distributors, sub-contractors, and/or others who:
- Resell our products. As a product manufacturer, we rely on our business channel partners to complete business transactions. We share some data with them so that they may follow up on inquiries about Juniper Systems’ products. This data is referred to as transferred assets.
- Process Personal Contact Data. Some data is shared for database processing purposes, such as data integrity (“cleanliness”), or for marketing purposes on behalf of Juniper Systems and its business partners. These third-party business partners do not rent or sell personal contact data that we provide to them.
- In the case of third-party data processing and marketing, certain safeguard protocols are adhered to, to protect personal data and prevent it from being misused.
When receiving Personal Contact Data, and for the entire time we retain such data, we record information regarding the collection source and the explicit consent of the data subjects.
How to Opt-Out or Remove Your Personal Contact Data
- From time to time we send electronic newsletters (“emails”) to our customers and other contacts to inform them about our products, company, and services. If you do not want to receive this information, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send. We will process an unsubscribe request within 14 days.
- In addition to the option to unsubscribe from electronic newsletters, every person with whom we communicate has the right to object, correct, remove or erase their Personal Contact Data. Please contact us directly about your specific request. Please note that if you request to have your Personal Contact Data completely removed or erased, Juniper Systems will be unable to communicate with you further by any method nor will Juniper Systems be able to provide any Products or Services to you.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, Juniper Systems’ policies related to personal data from inquiries with us, or how we process or retain personal contact data, please contact our Data Officer via phone at + 1 (435) 753-1881, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at Juniper Systems, Inc., 1132 W 1700 N, Logan, UT, 84321, U.S.A.
- If you choose to delete or opt-out of personal information being held by Juniper Systems, Inc. it will not impact your current customer experience in terms of price or customer service. After your personal data has been removed any future orders you will place with Juniper Systems you will need to re-submit the required information to fulfill your order.
- Product listings and prices on our website are updated periodically. Pricing, specifications, descriptions and product availability are all subject to change without notice by Juniper Systems.
- While we make every effort to ensure accuracy, Juniper Systems cannot be held responsible for the content on our website, nor the content in any electronic or printed communication. Content includes, but is not limited to, product descriptions, images, prices, inventory availability, image or typographical errors, email communications, printed materials related to our products, company or services, website landing pages, or sub-domains.
- By placing an order, the buyer accepts the then-current terms and conditions of sale, stated at the time of the sale. These terms and conditions of sale between Juniper Systems, Inc. and the buyer may be amended from time to time by Juniper Systems without notice.
- Order and sale acceptance by Juniper Systems, Inc., occurs at the time that the order is shipped.
- Juniper Systems, Inc.’s, total liability hereunder of any loss, damage, or injury shall not exceed the net purchase price paid for the products giving rise to such claim. In no event shall Juniper Systems, Inc., be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages, even if notification has been given as to the possibility of such damages.
© Copyright 2020 Juniper Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.