Screen Sharing from the Mesa 3
8 Nov 2022
This article explains how to share the screen of your Mesa 3 to a compatible TV or projector.
Mesa 3 Android
Android devices can use Chromecast to screen share with a compatible device. For more information, see How to cast: A quick start guide.
The Mesa 3 Android can also use Miracast to screen share with a compatible device, but it is not enabled by default.
To enable Miracast:
- Go to Settings > Connected Devices > Connection Preferences > Cast.
- If nothing shows in the list, tap on the three-dot icon in the top right and ensure that Enable wireless display is checked.
Once it is checked, a list of available devices will show.
- Click on the device you want to connect to and your tablet will display on the screen.
When Miracast is enabled, it will appear in the pull-down menu.
Mesa 3 Windows
The Mesa 3 Windows uses Miracast to screen share with a compatible device. To connect your tablet:
- Go to Settings > System > Display then scroll down until you find "Connect to a wireless display" under Multiple Displays.
A notification window will slide out from the right side that will list all available devices.
- Tap on the device to connect.
Screen sharing can also be accomplished by using TeamViewer or other similar programs. For more information, see TeamViewer Remote Control.