TeamViewer remote control
18 Jul 2023
TeamViewer is a trusted third party app that allows you (or another authorized person) to remotely connect to your device. A Juniper Systems support engineer can use TeamViewer to remotely diagnose and repair your rugged handheld computer, Geode, or other device. Downloading TeamViewer before contacting a Juniper Systems support engineer can speed up your service call.
TeamViewer QS (QuickSupport)
Install TeamViewer QS (Quick Support) on the device that needs support.
|Windows||Downloads an executable file. Open the file and install the app.|
|Android||Opens TeamViewer in Google Play. Download and install the app.|
|Apple (for Geode Connect)||Opens TeamViewer in the App Store. Download and install the app.|
TeamViewer for Cedar CT8x2
If you are attempting to use TeamViewer to share remote control for the Cedar CT8x2 and it is not working, install the following APK add-on:
TeamViewer for Archer 3 and Allegro 3
For Archer 3 and Allegro 3, download and install the following APK for remote viewing:
On Allegro 3, this app will appear in portrait instead of landscape until you are connected.
For full remote control, download and install the following add-on:
TeamViewer for Mesa 2 Android
For Mesa 2 Android, download the following file:
- After downloading, open the Astro file manager app.
- Locate this file under Locations > Primary > Download.
- Extract and run the TeamViewerQS.apk file.
- If instructed, run the TeamViewerQSAddon_teclast.apk file.
- When prompted, enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
To allow an incoming TeamViewer session on Mesa 2 Android,
- Tap Allow.
- Immediately press the Home button (circle). If not, the unit may lock up and require a reboot.
Note: TeamViewer no longer supports the operating system version used by Mesa 2 Android. The app may not work on your device.