TeamViewer remote control
26 May 2021
This article provides links for downloading and installing TeamViewer. Doing so allows a support engineer at Juniper Systems to remotely diagnose and repair your rugged handheld computer.
If you are trying to connect your handheld to a Windows PC, it's helpful to install TeamViewer on the PC before contacting us.
TeamViewer for Mesa 2 and Mesa 3
For Mesa 2 and Mesa 3 Windows, Mesa 3 Android, and other Windows PCs, click on the following link:
- Using the device that needs support, click on the above link.
- TeamViewer will detect the operating system.
- Windows devices will automatically download an executable. Install the app from the .exe file.
- Android devices will be taken to the TeamViewer app in Google Play. Download and install the app.
For Mesa 2 Android, download and install the following file:
- After downloading, open the Astro file manager app.
- Locate this file under Locations > Primary > Download.
- Extract and run the TeamViewerQS.apk file.
- If instructed, run the TeamViewerQSAddon_teclast.apk file.
- When prompted, enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
To allow an incoming TeamViewer session on Mesa 2 Android,
- Tap Allow.
- Immediately press the Home button (circle). If not, the unit may lock up and require a reboot.
Note: TeamViewer for Mesa 2 Android is no longer supported by TeamViewer. It may or may not still work on your Mesa 2.
TeamViewer for Archer 3 and Allegro 3
For Archer 3 and Allegro 3, download and install the following APK for remote viewing:
On Allegro 3, this app will appear in portrait instead of landscape until you are connected.
For full remote control, download and install the following add-on: