CT5 set factory defaults
20 Mar 2018
Here are the steps to factory reset your CT5.
- Power the unit off.
- Hold down the power button and the volume up button together at the same time.
- When splash screen appears release the power button but continue to hold the volume up button.
- When you see an Android logo laying down with a red triangle over it release the volume up button.
- Now press and release together both the power button and volume up buttons (you may have to do this 2-3 times in a row press and release both buttons) and this will get you into the recovery mode.
- Suggested that you run the “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Next for the Factory reset select “Wipe data/factory reset” and run it.
- Finally select “Reboot system now” and factory reset of the device should be complete.