Static IP on Android
5 Feb 2020
To set a static IP address with a wireless network on an Android device (such as the Mesa 3 Android, Allegro 3, Archer 3, or Cedar model), follow the steps below.
- Swipe from the top of the screen then tap and hold on the Wi-Fi icon.
- Tap and hold on the specific desired network, or tap on the Settings (gear) icon for that saved network.
- Tap on the Modify (pencil) icon.
- Tap on Advanced options.
- Swipe down (even if it does not look like further settings are in the window) to IP Settings.
- Change from DHCP to Static.
- Additional settings should appear in the window (such as for manually entering an IP address).
- Once you have manually entered all network settings, tap Save.