Factory Reset CP3
2 Aug 2019
There are two methods to factory reset the CP3.
Using the Settings to factory reset the unit:
- Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data.
- Select Reset Tablet (Warning: Doing this will delete apps and data).
- Click "Erase Everything" and the process will begin. Please allow up to 2 mins for this to complete.
Reset Using Android Recovery Mode:
- Turn the unit off.
- Hold down both the Volume Down and the Power button at the same time.
- Once the Splash screen appears let go of the power button and the Volume Down keys. This should put you into the Android recovery mode.
- Now you can use the Volume Up and the Volume Down to select the different options, and to perform a Factory Reset of the device.