Juniper Aspect Desktop will not run or stay opened
30 Jul 2019
The Juniper Aspect software running on a desktop PC may not open due to activation validation not working. To fix this issue, you may need to download and install the following file.
To install this file:
- Make sure you have admin rights on the computer
- Make sure Aspect is fully closed/exited (and is not running in the background).
- Using File Explorer (My Computer), go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Systems\Juniper Aspect Field Mapping Solutions
- Select to rename the current “JS.Common.dll” file to some other name such as "JS.Common.dll.old".
- Copy the new downloaded JS.Common.dll file into the same folder.
- Validate that Juniper Aspect will now open. You may need to Restart you computer.