Geode Not Connected to Android Device (Mock Locations Not working)
1 Jul 2019
On rare occasions, the Geode Connect may seem like it is not working with third-party apps.
If you have already tried the ideas from Connect the Geode to Android Devices you may want to try the following:
- Uninstall the Geode Connect app.
- Turn off the Geode GPS unit.
- Reboot the Android Device.
- Turn on the Geode GPS unit.
- Download and install the Geode Connect App.
- Follow the instructions for connecting the Android Device in the following link.