CT8 Factory Reset
1 Jul 2019
There are two methods to factory reset the CT8.
Using the Settings to factory reset the unit:
- Navigate to Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data.
- Select to Reset Tablet (Warning: doing this will delete apps and data).
- Tap on "Erase Everything" and the process will begin. Please allow up to 2 mins for this to complete.
Reset Using Android Recovery Mode:
- Turn the unit off.
- Hold down the Volume + button, Volume - button, and the Power button all at the same time.
- Once the Splash screen appears let go of the power button but continue to hold the Volume + and the Volume - button until you see the Android logo with a Red Triangle above it, then release all buttons.
- Next hold the power button while briefly pressing the Volume + button. This should put you into the Android recovery mode.
- Now you can use the Volume + and the Volume - buttons to select the different options, and to perform a Factory Reset of the device.