RFID Connector utility for Mesa 3 and Mesa 2
10 Mar 2020
Download and run the file below on your Mesa 3 or Mesa 2 Windows unit with RFID to install the latest RFID Connector setup and wedge utility. Android models have this utility pre-installed.
- Aug 2016 - Version 01 - The initial release supports the standard integrated ThingMagic Nano module.
- Feb 2017 - Version 02 (188.8.131.5246) - Adds support for the ThingMagic Micro module.
- Jun 2017 - Version 03 (184.108.40.20642) - Removed UNICODE flag in the wedging data. This change allows the wedge to work with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) apps.
- Jul 2017 - Version 04 (220.127.116.1172) - Fixed a bug with "use individual keystrokes". Correctly mapped characters. Numbers and spaces were already correct.
- Mar 2018 - Version 05 (18.104.22.16815) - Improved user interface which also loads faster. Added Wedge Type option. Fixed issue when Mesa 2 is asleep and transitions to hibernate causing a hang on resume.
- Aug 2018 - Version 06 (22.214.171.12459) - Bug fixes for suspend/resume issues.
- Aug 2019 - Version 07 (126.96.36.19982) - Added support for Mesa 3 and more expansion packs. Also added support for multiple users.
- Mar 2020 - Version 08 (188.8.131.5238) - Added manufacturing support for M6E-TC module. Modification to improve installation in manufacturing.