RFID Connector utility with firmware update for Mesa 3 and Mesa 2
22 Sep 2022
Download and run the file below on your Mesa 3 or Mesa 2 Windows unit with RFID to install the latest RFID Connector setup and wedge utility. Android models have this utility pre-installed.
RFID Connector for Mesa 3 or Mesa 2
- Sep 2022 - Version 11 - Contains Nano firmware 1.B.1.25 and Micro firmware version 1.D.2.20
- Aug 2022 - Version 10 (18.104.22.16879):
- Built Nano and Micro firmware files into the app. When the app is launched, it checks to see if what is running is older than what the app has. If so, it un-hides a firmware update button to allow the user to update the firmware.
- Contains Nano firmware 1.B.0.16 and Micro firmware version 1.D.1.26
- For Micro module with ATA license only, added a checkbox on the test page that allows the railcar data to be decoded. If this is checked, the raw railcar data is decoded and displayed in the test result textbox. If the checkbox is checked, and they scan into another app, they still just get the raw data. In other words, this is for demo purposes only, and only works on the test page. If the checkbox is unchecked, then the test checkbox shows the raw railcar data.
- Aug 2021 - Version 09 (22.214.171.12432) - Added continuous scan option.
- Mar 2020 - Version 08 (126.96.36.19938) - Added manufacturing support for M6E-TC module. Modification to improve installation in manufacturing.
- Aug 2019 - Version 07 (188.8.131.5282) - Added support for Mesa 3 and more expansion packs. Also added support for multiple users.
- Aug 2016 - Version 01 - The initial release supports the standard integrated ThingMagic Nano module.
- Aug 2018 - Version 06 (184.108.40.20659) - Bug fixes for suspend/resume issues.
- Mar 2018 - Version 05 (220.127.116.1115) - Improved user interface which also loads faster. Added Wedge Type option. Fixed issue when Mesa 2 is asleep and transitions to hibernate causing a hang on resume.
- Jul 2017 - Version 04 (18.104.22.16872) - Fixed a bug with "use individual keystrokes." Correctly mapped characters. Numbers and spaces were already correct.
- Jun 2017 - Version 03 (22.214.171.12442) - Removed UNICODE flag in the wedging data. This change allows the wedge to work with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) apps.
- Feb 2017 - Version 02 (126.96.36.19946) - Adds support for the ThingMagic Micro module.