Touchscreen difficult to use with certain software apps
2 Aug 2016
Certain software applications such as ESRI ArcPad or Effigis EZTag may have menus and other user interface (UI) items which are difficult to use with the touchscreen on the Mesa 2. It is recommended to adjust the display scaling using the following steps.
- Go to the Start > Settings page.
- Select System
- Select Display
- Scroll down and select Advanced display settings.
- Scroll down and select Advanced sizing of text and other items.
- Click on Set a custom scaling level in the first paragraph of text.
- In the drop down box, select or enter a value of 150 or 200 percent.
- Tap OK.
- Select Apply.
- You may need to sign out to apply those settings such as by selecting Sign out now.
You will be signed out of Windows. Sign back in using the same user and the content of windows should be resized by the factor specified.
Alternatively, some app specific settings are described at the following web page.