Barcode development tools and samples for Mesa
2 May 2022
Development tools and sample code for use with the built-in Zebra (formerly Motorola Solutions - Symbol) barcode scanner in the Mesa tablets are provided at the following web pages.
The following files contain sample code for barcode app development. The Zebra Scanner SDK from the web pages above need to be installed to use this sample code.
- Rev 06 - Added instructions to the Android readme.txt file. Added support for future hardware.
- Rev 05 - Mesa 3 Android only. Updated EXPANSION_ID_TYPE_MASK to allow for more expansion IDs on second slave address.
- Rev 04 - Updated Windows sample code for suspend/resume bugfix.
- Rev 03 - Added Mesa 3 Android sample code.
- Rev 02 - Windows only: Adding support for multiple users (de-init barcode when the Windows user is switched). Also adding two more expansion types.
- Rev 01 - Windows only: Fixes a Hibernate/Sleep issue with the Windows Barcode Sample Code.
- Rev 00 - Initial Release
May 2017 - Barcode-sample-code-for-MS2-Android.zip
Scan engine decoder (PL-3307)