Checking Allegro operating system release version
18 Jan 2038
To verify that your Allegro Field PC has the latest updates complete the following steps:
- Tap on Start | Settings| Control Panel and wait for the Control Panel screen to appear.
- Double-tap on the System icon and wait for the System Properties screen to open.
- Tap on the Version tab.
- Go to the Juniper Systems Support web page. This list is organized by product model and by the date the product became available. Find your device, click it and click "Downloads"
- Compare the release version of the operating system on your Allegro to the version available on our website. If the operating system on the website is more recent than the one on your Allegro you will need to download and install the newest operating system.
To download the update from the website, complete the following steps:
- Click on the name of the update that you need to download and wait for the File Download window to pop up.
- Click on the Save button on the File Download window and wait for the Save As window to pop up.
- Navigate to the location on your PC that you want to save the file and click on the Save button.
- Wait for the file to download. If the Download Complete window pops up, click on the Open button. If the file finishes downloading and the Download Complete window does not pop up, go to the location on your PC that you saved the file and double-click on the file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the update program