Barcode development tools and samples for Mesa 3 and Mesa 2
11 Oct 2021
Development tools and samples for use with the built-in Zebra (formerly Motorola Solutions - Symbol) barcode scan engine decoder (PL-3307) are provided at the following web pages.
The following files contain sample code for barcode app development. The Zebra Scanner SDK from the web page above needs to be installed to use this sample code.
- Oct 2021 - Barcode-sample-code-05-for-ms3-android.zip
- Jun 2020 - Barcode-sample-code-4-for-MS3-MS2-Windows.zip
- May 2017 - Barcode-sample-code-for-MS2-Android.zip
- Rev 05 - Mesa 3 Android only. Updated EXPANSION_ID_TYPE_MASK to allow for more expansion IDs on second slave address.
- Rev 04 - Updated Windows sample code for suspend/resume bugfix.
- Rev 03 - Added Mesa 3 Android sample code.
- Rev 02 - Windows only: Adding support for multiple users (de-init barcode when the Windows user is switched). Also adding two more expansion types.
- Rev 01 - Windows only: Fixes a Hibernate/Sleep issue with the Windows Barcode Sample Code.
- Rev 00 - Initial Release