USB Host port compatible devices
14 Oct 2009
Note: This information is provided as a reference and does not imply that Juniper Systems will provide full support for the use of any specific third-party device or software with a Juniper Systems product.
USB devices that are known to be compatible with the USB Host port on our rugged handheld computer products are listed below. This list may not include all compatible USB devices. Please contact us if you know of a compatible device which is not listed below.
- Flash Drives
- Ethernet adapter
- Serial adapter (multiple or single port, often using FTDI chipset)
- Printers (usually must be compatible with HP PCL 3.0 standard and drivers)
- Kvaser Leaf USB-to-CAN vehicle communications
- Human Interface Device (generic keyboards, mouse, some barcode scanners)
- National Instruments Data Acquisition (DAQ) 6009 or 9233 analog signal monitor (digital volt meter), though DAQ exansions packs recommended
- Fowler Sylvac "S" Cal IP67 digital calipers
- Hydro-Logic Isodaq RevCount monitor with fluid sensors
- Schlumberger "Diver" groundwater sensors
- Externally powered storage media (HDD, removeable disk drives