Juniper Systems, Inc., respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Contact Data. This page describes the policies and practices for collecting, processing, and retaining such data by Juniper Systems, Inc. (referred to as “Juniper Systems,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). Please note that this policy and information in no way supersedes, replaces, or otherwise relates to the privacy policies of our customers, business partners, or other third parties. We have created this policy to help explain the care with which we treat Personal Contact Data.
By continuing to visit and use this Website and/or our Products and Services, you agree to this Policy and the use we make of Personal Contact Data as set forth herein or amended hereafter.
- Juniper Systems, Inc., is committed to and actively adheres to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective May 25, 2018.
- Under GDPR, Juniper Systems has a lawful basis for collecting and processing Personal Contact Data, including:
- By Consent: any person providing their Personal Contact Data to us, to request information about our products and services, and who provides their consent to be contacted by us
- Performance of Contract: to fulfill agreements and contracts we have with suppliers, business partners, customers, and other third parties
- Legitimate Business Interest: to fulfill our business purpose of selling our products and services
- Juniper Systems, Inc., does not rent or sell any Personal Contact Data to any third parties.
- All data gathered during an inquiry or account login process is intended for our use to communicate with you about our products, company, and services.
- Personal Contact Data will only be used to fulfill the legitimate business interests of the company, as an organization that sells products and services for profit.
- We may share Personal Contact Data with third-party companies such as business partners, resellers, distributors, sub-contractors, and/or others who:
- Resell our products. As a product manufacturer, we rely on our business channel partners to complete business transactions. We share some data with them so that they may follow up on inquiries about Juniper Systems’ products. This data is referred to as transferred assets.
- Process Personal Contact Data. Some data is shared for database processing purposes, such as data integrity (“cleanliness”), or for marketing purposes on behalf of Juniper Systems and its business partners. These third-party business partners do not rent or sell personal contact data that we provide to them.
- In the case of third-party data processing and marketing, certain safeguard protocols are adhered to, to protect personal data and prevent it from being misused.
- When receiving Personal Contact Data, and for the entire time we retain such data, we record information regarding the collection source and the explicit consent of the data subjects.
How to Opt-Out or Remove Your Personal Contact Data
- From time to time we send electronic newsletters (“emails”) to our customers and other contacts to inform them about our products, company, and services. If you do not want to receive this information, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send. We will process an unsubscribe request within 14 days.
- In addition to the option to unsubscribe from electronic newsletters, every person with whom we communicate has the right to object, correct, remove or erase their Personal Contact Data. Please contact us directly about your specific request. Please note that if you request to have your Personal Contact Data completely removed or erased, Juniper Systems will be unable to communicate with you further by any method.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, Juniper Systems’ policies related to people who inquire with us, or how we process or retain personal contact data, please contact us via phone at + 1 (435) 753-1881, via email. , or via postal mail at Juniper Systems, Inc., 1132 W 1700 N, Logan, UT, 84321, U.S.A.
- Product listings and prices on this website are updated periodically. Pricing, specifications, descriptions and product availability are all subject to change without notice by Juniper Systems.
- While we make every effort to ensure accuracy, Juniper Systems cannot be held responsible for the content on this website, nor the content in any electronic or printed communication. Content includes, but is not limited to, product descriptions, images, prices, inventory availability, image or typographical errors, email communications, printed materials related to our products, company or services, website landing pages, or sub-domains.
- By placing an order, the buyer accepts the then-current terms and conditions of sale, stated at the time of the sale. These terms and conditions of sale between Juniper Systems, Inc. and the buyer may be amended from time to time by Juniper Systems without notice.
- Order and sale acceptance by Juniper Systems, Inc., occurs at the time that the order is shipped.
- Juniper Systems, Inc.’s, total liability hereunder of any loss, damage, or injury shall not exceed the net purchase price paid for the products giving rise to such claim. In no event shall Juniper Systems, Inc., be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages, even if notification has been given as to the possibility of such damages.
Copyright and Trademarks
© Copyright 2018 Juniper Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.
® Juniper Systems, Archer Field PC, Allegro Field PC, the company logo, and all product names are registered trademarks of Juniper Systems, Inc.
The Bluetooth® name and company logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
The Microsoft®, Windows Mobile®, and Windows® names, and the Microsoft and Windows logos, are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
All other trademarks are recognized and/or registered by their respective owners.
US 6,421,234 B1 Handheld Electronics Device Having Ergonomic Features
US 6,407,911 B1 Sealed Portable Electronics Device Having Expansion Port
US 6,488,425 B1 Portable Electronics Device Having Keypad and Removable Bezel